Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mojo Monday 176........

Hi all...another Mojo Monday card...quite enjoying myself doing these it certainly gives you a bit of inspiration and gets the creative juices flowing.....will be back tomorrow with a challenge card...still in the process of making it....LOL.

For the card I've used background papers from Fred She Said...images from Jak Heath.....card etc from my stash.

Drum roll please....here it is......LOL






As the sketch shows you had the choice of making a round or a square card and I believe if creativity overtook you you could make both...lol.

Well that's it for today this has been a very short visit by me but thank you for calling by.....call again....and take care!!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the lace flowers and DP. Very pretty, plus it has pearls!! I love seeing pearls on cards. :)

    TFS

    ReplyDelete