Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Digi's With Attitude! Challenge #16

I found this new site Digi's With Attitude! (well it's new to me)...LOL...a few days ago...great...after looking over the site I decided to join in the fun and enter their "Colour Challenge"...Pink and White or Red and White...they had a lovely freebie image there to download...hence the card I'm going to upload. My entry...here goes.........




The image is "Winter Tween" from Digi's With Attitude! coloured with Promarkers...the backing papers are from Lillybelle Designs...sentiment is one from Pollycrafts...everything else that's been used is from my stash.

Thank you for popping in...hope you enjoyed looking...feel free to call again...take care!!




1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi's With Attitude! Good luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete