Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sir Stampalot Challenge.............

Hello to one and all from what has been a very dull, cold and rainy part of Spain today. I'm making a quick visit to upload the card I've made to enter into this month's Sir Stampalot Challenge "All Creatures Great And Small".....I'm non too sure about the card myself I sort of got a bit 'lost' with it in the making but I hope it suits.




For the card I used a freebie image from Pollycraft Designs and coloured it with my ever growing favourites...my Promarkers...the spotted background paper is from the Clipart Fairy...everything else that I used was from my stash.

Thank you for popping by...call again soon...take care!!



4 comments:

  1. It suits so very well its gorgeous, thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen its just gorgeous, what a cute little image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation, I love the image. thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete