Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

One Stitch At A Time Challenge 46

Another card today...this time for the One Stitch At A Time challenge "As You Like It".......its also going to be my first OSAAT Christmas Club entry. I thought I'd make a DL card for a change.....the elements I used for it was a background from The Clipart Fairy...the image and I have to admit one of my favourite images is "Ice Princess" from Stitchy Bear Stamps coloured with Promarkers...everything else is from my stash.




Hope you've enjoyed looking....thank you for popping by.....until next time take care.




6 comments:

  1. This is one of my many favorites image, and you did fantastic job with it. Thanks for playing CC with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Christmas Card! I have added you to our OSAAT Christmas Club list. Hope you can join us every month with a Christmas project. A free collab will be yours if you join in every third Sunday of the month thru November.

    Good Luck with the regular weekly challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen, what a cutie, wow, love that blue, you can actually feel how cold she is lol...thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me and the girls at OSAAT :)..it's beautiful

    stitchy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and one for the box that will make life easier at the end of the year. Thanks for linking up with us at OSAAT this week. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, and well done for joining the CC at OSAAT - thanks for joining in the fun. Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Unfortunately I lost my way somewhere and went digital (I think it went with parenthood and not having anywhere 'safe' that I could leave my projects whilst working on them).

    Looking forward to seeing more!

    Cheers
    Whims :-)

    ReplyDelete