Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pollycraft Challenge #78...............

As I promised yesterday I've a challenge card...all finished now...LOL...for Pollycraft Challenge #78 "Baby Its Cold Outside". I'm quite enjoying still being able to make Christmas cards....each one I tell myself is another addition to my box for this year...and boy is it going to be a help....LOL.

I used a Pollycraft digi image "Cherry Kisses Snowball" for the card....the self-adhesive glitter paper I bought from Hobby Craft and I love it..you don't get the glitter on your fingers as you do with some..I bought a stock of all the colours in it when we were in the UK over Christmas. The ribbon, snowflakes, glamour dust, stick on pearls and backing paper were from my stash.




Thank you for popping in and taking a look...feel free to call again.....take care!!




2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card - the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card Maureen, love the blue and silver together.

    Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft his week.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete