Followers

Monday, October 7, 2013

Here Comes Santa...........................


Hi I'm just going to upload another Christmas card to show...another one for the pile...LOL

The cutting file is a design by Tina Fallon at Craftsuprint. I cut the base card using an A4 white linen card...backed the aperture with black textured card and cut the Santa and reindeer using silver mirri card...adding a couple of small snowflakes, gems and a bakers twine bow to finish it off...quick and easy but effective....!!  I had a bit of bother though trying to get a decent photo of it...mirri card isn't one of the easiest mediums to photograph...LOL...but perseverance paid off I suppose I got not too bad a photo...LOL




Well that's me for tonight...hope to be back soon...thanks for calling by...until next time...take care...!!


2 comments: