Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birthday Card...UR 18..........

Hi just popped on to post the birthday card my sister asked me to make when she was visiting...although she was really happy with it on reflection looking at the photo I can see how I could have made it a bit better...but never mind its done now and is now in the UK.

My sister and hubby were our last visitors for this year...have had a very busy time since June...but I'm not complaining...I love it when they all start arriving...sometimes it's tiring but got to admit I love it...!!  I'd be really hurt if they didn't want to come...!!  Anyways I wont have to wait until next year to see them all again as hubby booked for us to go over to the UK for Christmas and the New Year...can't wait...!!

Well back to the task in hand......the card...hope you like.....










That's it folks I hope you've enjoyed visiting and I really hope you visit again...until next time then...take care...!!


2 comments:

  1. Great card Maureen, I love the design and colours.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful keepsake card, Maureen.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete