Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Delicious Doodles Challenge #58

Wow two posts in two days.....will have to go and have a little lie down.....LOL.....!!

I have another challenge card I'm entering it in the Delicious Doodles Challenge # 58 "Non Scary Halloween".....it's the first ever Halloween card that I've made but there's a first time for everything they say......LOL  I've had this image floating around my stash for a  good age so thought I'd use it for said challenge.........here goes...
                          




For the card I used.........

Digital Image - "Luna Bitterfrost Happy Haunting" - Pollycrafts
Promarkers
Backing Papers - Divine Digital
Bunting Cutting File - Shirley Anne UKScrappers
Bats and Tree - Freebie Cutting Files
"Boo" sentiment done in Sil Studio using the font MATTEROFFACT
Black Cosmic Shimmer PVA

That's it for now I'm afraid....thank you for popping in.....until next time take care.....!!



3 comments:

  1. You have been busy, Maureen. Lovely Halloween card.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image. Wishing you all the best for the challenge.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Mo. Love those papers together. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete