Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 175...............

Hi.....just popping on to show the card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.....its quite late in the week I know.....but as they say....better late than never.....lol

Tried to follow the sketch as best I could but as you can see I left off a sentiment.....the simple reason being I'm not sure what sort of a card I want it to be...birthday etc....decisions, decisions...lol...anyways to my mind right or wrong I thought to get the sketch right was the main thing. Hope you like.........




For the card I used a backing paper from Fred She Said...the image is one I've had for ever... and I'm sorry I can't remember where I got it from....the rest of the elements used were from my own stash.

I hope you've enjoyed visiting...I hope you pop by again...until next time take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment