Followers

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Belated HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!......

Well here I am back from my Christmas holiday in England and at the moment am trying so hard to catch up with all my blog visits......must have missed so much......but onwards and upwards as they say......LOL.

To everyone who visits and reads my blog I hope you had a lovely Christmas and hope that 2011 brings you all that you're hoping for...but most importantly health and happiness!! We had a fairly quiet Christmas and New Year but had a lovely time and loved seeing everyone. It was great being with the grandchildren again...they are really growing up...you dont really see it as much when you're looking at them sat at the computer speaking on Skype...but we loved every minute of it and boy do I wish I had my youngest grandson's energy......LOL.

Don't know who makes New Year resolutions anymore...lol...but I've made one or two...not that I'm going to tell you what they are...just in case they're not fulfilled...lol...though a couple of them are craft related !!

In my last posting I said that I'd be back to post some more cards before we went away...well it ended that I was just too busy and never did get back on here.....I thought I'd just forget it and not post them now Christmas has gone...but I've noticed people are still posting them for one reason or another so I've had a change of mind and am now going to upload them. Here goes..............





The above card was photographed before I put the snowflake in the top corner of the topper...it did look much better with it...but forgot to re-photograph the card...not to worry...lol







Well that's it for now.....thank you for looking.....hope you call again.....have a lovely weekend.....take care!!




No comments:

Post a Comment