Followers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wow...more cards!!

More cards to show you as I promised in an earlier post. Two anniversary cards and a birthday card...have another two birthday cards to make and then that is it until we come back from our little trip to the UK.



This card I made for my sister and husband's anniversary next week...the image and the backing papers were from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Companion Triple CD and the dried foliage was also a Joanna Sheen purchase. The flowers, gold coloured brad and ribbon were from my own stash. I had to photograph the card without a sentiment because I had to make a detour via the craft shop on my way to the Post Office to get some anniversary sentiments......thats what you get for not checking your stock beforehand!! LOL.




I made this card for my friend and husband for their anniversary...also next week...actually a day after my sister's. Again the image and backing papers are from the Victorian Companion CD and the dried foliage from Joanna Sheen also...the flowers, brad and peel-off lines from my stash. Forgot to say on both cards the labels were Cuttlebugged. The explanation for the missing sentiment as the previous card!! LOL.




My brother-in-law's birthday card...the images are from the Remember When series by Jak Heath...a sheet I seem to have had for an age...and decoupaged although you can't really tell.

Well thats it for now I'm afraid...hope to have the other cards made in the next couple of days or so.

Thank you for looking...enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Take care.




No comments:

Post a Comment