I had a lovely surprise and was really pleased to receive my first ever blog award this week. It was from Paulo of http.www.scale-files.blogspot.com...a very talented man who generously shares the fabulous cutting files he makes with us...you wont be disappointed and you’ll see for yourself if you pop over and visit his blog and take a look.
For the award the rules are to tell 10 things that make you happy and then pass the award on to 5 others. So....the 10 things that make me happy are.....
1. Meeting new friends.
2. Looking forward to our visit to the UK for my birthday.
3. Family and friends.
4. The view we have to the village and across the valley.
5. Weekend video calls to our grandchildren.
6. Most music.
7. Having an understanding husband.
8. Having a sister who is close to me.
9. The sunsets we get here.
10. My crafts.
The 5 who I would like to pass this award onto and who’s blogs I love to visit are....
I do hope you pop over and visit their blogs and have a look at the work they do. Enjoy!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!