Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just A Quick Hello

Thought I'd just do a quick update whilst OH is watching the football!! Got back from our trip last Wednesday but unfortunately haven't had time to do much in the way of blogging...and even worse crafting!! Though I'm hoping to remedy that situation over the next few days...lol.

We had a lovely time in the UK...albeit tiring...but worth it...I had a lovely birthday too! Got to spend a lot of pennies on crafting goodies in Hobby Craft...I wont admit to how much I spent or how much time I spent in the store...lol lol...but it was a bit dodgy for the weight allowance for our return but all went well thank goodness!!

I've uploaded this birthday card which I made before we went away for my son Paul's partner Paula.




The decoupage image was a download from The Paper Craft Tutor...the embellishments were from my crafting stash. The sentiment is self explanitory...Spanish for Happy Birthday. lol Hope you like!

Thank you for looking...hope you pop in again soon!!



Take care.


1 comment:

  1. I like your card Maureen. Glad you had a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete