Followers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Fancy Square Easel Card..........

Good evening all.....yes I'm back again.....almost finished another card too so will pop in sometime over the weekend to post it.

The file was purchased from Craftsuprint...(okay I know...you're not surprised...lol)...and was designed by Rae Carr...I've a few of  her files that I must get around to doing something with.  Now that Mr. Mojo is finally getting his act together I may be able to do just that...LOL

Anyways to the task in hand...I cut the base card and mats from smooth card stock and embellished with items from my stash including the sentiment...I used the "dip-dot" technique using Cosmic Shimmer PVA for the white brads around the base.  I think it turned out not too bad...that's just my opinion though...hope you like..........


Well that's all folks...as I said I'll be back over the weekend...until then...thank you for calling by...take care...!!




4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. The recipient will enjoy looking at all of the beautiful details. It's some kind of eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maureen. Lovely contrast of colours. I am glad your mojo is coming back.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie and Helen for your lovely comments...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy indeed, Maureen. I love the floral centre too which really helps accentuate the fab cuts. A lovely card & I am glad your mojo is back!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete