Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Christmas Cheer...........

Here's the card I mentioned yesterday now finished and ready to post.  The file "Christmas Cheer Set" was designed by Tina Fitch and.......drum roll please.....can be purchased at Craftsuprint....LOL

I found it was an easy card to put together...I'm not sure I like the way it turned out as much as the last card I posted....but hey ho...!!  It has nothing to do with the actual file just the way I've done it.....still I hope you enjoy looking..........


















That's it for now...another short and sweet visit...hope to be back soon though...until then enjoy the rest of your weekend...take care...!!




3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Maureen, a lot of very creative work. Congrats.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A design-rich & very interesting card, Maureen. Looks great.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen,

    Ohhh your card is ALMOST making me long for winter/snow/Christmas... hehe. Love the red bows on the lamps.

    Hope you have a super creative week.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete