Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Couple Of Forgotten Cards...............

Hi all...this is a quick visit I'm afraid but just thought I'd pop on to show a couple of  "forgotten" cards.  I thought these had been posted but I must have been having one of my all too frequent "senior moments"...LOL...anyways they were made a couple or so weeks ago will be back shortly with something more recent.  Hope you like these..........the designs were purchased from Craftsuprint....
 My first Christmas card made this year...the first of many that I have to make....
The above card was made for my friend and hubby's anniversary a couple of weeks ago...there's actually glamour dust on the roses but it doesn't show up too well on the photo.

A short and sweet visit as they say but I will be back soon with more cards...thank you for calling by...please visit again soon...take care...!!



1 comment:

  1. Great cards Maureen, Christmas is fast approaching. I love the cards.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete