Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Bev........

Just a quick visit to show the birthday card I've made for my friend Bev who'll be reaching the BIG 50 very soon!! It doesn't really matter me telling you in advance of her birthday because she doesn't "blog".......LOL!!





I cut the butterfly card front on my Craft Robo from a freebie template from Carolyn at Cutting Time. I actually cut it out twice then cut the butterfly from the second one to decoupage the first....clear?........LOL!!.....punched the corners and backed it with Shortcuts self adhesive vellum. The pale lilac flowers are from Sara's Cards and the deeper lilac smaller flowers I punched out myself.....the card, brads, sentiment and the stickles used on the butterfly and the flowers on the wings were all from my stash.

Thanks for looking...hope you like...have a good weekend.

Take care.



1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Maureen. I love butterfly images

    ReplyDelete