Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Challenge........

Never had time to make a posting yesterday...very busy day...hairdressers, food shopping etc and Spanish classes...and by the time we got home last night I was pooped...lol
Anyway as the title indicates for this entry I have another challenge page to show you...hope you like it...enjoy.......
The page was made for the challenge "1 Word + 1 Photo + 1 Designer" over at ScrapbookFlair. I used the kit "Pleasant Time" by Thalaris for the layout. The word "Amor" was cut out of the photograph in DSA2...the photograph is of my youngest son and partner taken at our Bon Voyage Party just before we moved over to Spain in 2006...I love this photo of them and have to say scrapped it more than once...!



Thank you for calling by...hope you enjoy my blog...until next time take care...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment