Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just A Quick Visit....Part 2

Good evening all...thought I'd pop on and post the rest of the cards that I mentioned in my last blog update.....I really dont know though if I'm wasting my time or not coming on here to update the response is always zilch...but I suppose its better than having to watch the football.....anyways here goes........hope you enjoy looking!





Well thats me for tonight.....as has been the norm for me these past few weeks all cards were made with sheets or kits from Crafts U Print...and again if you'd like to see what they have on offer just click the logo on my sidebar and it will take you there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care!!




1 comment:

  1. What a treat, these are all totally gorgeous Maureen; truly beautiful and creative!

    Thanks for sharing, is lovely to see them :-)))

    ReplyDelete