Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Crafts U Print Card Challenge.....I WON !!!!

Hello from my very dull and dismal part of Spain...I really do wish the sun would show and stay....LOL...but getting down to business though as the title says I've actually won a challenge...I entered into the Crafts U Print's April "Father's Day" card challenge...it's the first time I've won anything like this and for doing so I'll recieve a trophy and £25...I have to say it made my day...yeah!!! It was a very very close call though I won by only one vote...phew...there were some really excellent entries.

Anyways I'll now do what I came to do...and thats upload my card...LOL...hope you enjoy looking. The Giant Easel Tableau 3D Card Kit "A Vintage Year" that I used to make it was designed by Valerie Dawes one of CUP's many talented designers and it turned out to be a very striking card when completed...I was really pleased with the result. If you have a bit of spare time why not pop over and take a look at the site.....just click the logo on the sidebar...you'll find it worth it.




Well thats it for this visit...thank you for popping in...hope you enjoyed looking...please drop by again...until next time...take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment