Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Shirleys Cards...........

Hi I hope you're having a lovely day and also looking forward to a great weekend.....!!  I've just popped on to post a couple of cards made with cutting files purchased from Shirleys Cards. If you're interested or a bit curious pop over and have a look see...it costs nothing to look..!!  Anyways these are the cards in question...hope you like........


 Love the design of this card and I was really pleased with the finished result although the quality of the photo leaves a lot to be desired...as I've said before I really must get a new camera...might just have a word with dear old Santa...LOL  I'm really into silhoutte images at the moment.....as you may have noticed with previous posts...LOL


This card is so sweet I don't think it needs a lot of embellishing...I think it looks fine with just the silver cord and snowflake...but that's just my personal opinion......!!

Well that's me for today folks I hope to be posting something again soon....thank you for stopping by.....take care...!!








1 comment: