Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just A Quick Hello......

This is going to be another very quick posting I'm afraid...but I just wanted to post my latest LO and QP's...once again I hope you enjoy looking.........


"Basic Mini Freebie"

"Simply Rustic Christmas"

"Simply Basic Christmas"

"Simply Traditional Christmas"

I made the LO and QP's using the above mentioned kits by Farmer Lisa...I really do enjoy working with her kits. Why don't you pop over and have a browse around her blog I guarantee you'll enjoy your visit...!!
Senior moment time...LOL...just had to pop back on to say the Simply Christmas Kits are 50% off at the moment in the shop...!!

Lindalou's freebie kit "Let It Snow" was used for the above digi-page....

Hope you've enjoyed your little browse at my pages and I hope you'll call again...have a lovely weekend...take care..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment