Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas In Colors.............

Well as mentioned earlier I said I'd be back with info on a new website I found a few days ago...Farmer Lisa: 201111...hope you try and pop over and check it out...here.
Since the beginning of the month she's uploaded parts of a freebie kit for us to collect..."Christmas In Colors"...its a great kit you'll see and Lisa threw open a challenge for anyone who'd like to make QP's, clusters and layouts with the kit using the pieces collected to date...great fun...!! You'll find my contributions at the end of this post.
When you're over there on the website check out her other kits...promise you you wont be disappointed...!!
Anyways in the time honoured tradition here's what I made earlier...LOL...hope you like...............

The cottage image is one from the Net everything else is from the "Christmas In Colors" kit.

The pic in the above QP is of my grandchildren taken in 2006.

Finally as mentioned these are the two frame clusters and quick page I made using the kit and can be downloaded as freebies from Farmer Lisa: 201111 if you feel you could use them.
Thank you for calling by...hope you come back soon...enjoy your weekend...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment