Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Got Something To Show......

Hi all...finally finding a bit of time to update the blog...hubby at golf today so no interruptions for a while...lol...and also my sister and hubby went back to the UK on Wednesday. It does seem quiet now though after a very hectic but enjoyable fortnight...no more visitors again until the end of the year.

I did do a little crafting whilst my sister was here ...she asked if I'd make her three birthday cards to take back with her...which I did and also made my grandson's birthday card too...but I don't know if it was due to having a very very senior moment but I forgot to photograph either one of them...cant believe I did that...!!!!!!!!

Anyways for anyone of you who are interested I made two digi scrapbook pages yesterday...in a way just to say I'm crafting again...LOL...so here goes...hope you like..............



This page was made using the freebie page kit "Double Trouble" by Scrappin' Serenity. The photograph I used is one of my grandson taken a few years back but I love it...it was taken during one of his "silly days"...the image was extracted from the original photograph using Cutout Studio in DSA2.



I just wanted to have another play so I made this digi page using the "Violet Flood" kit by Kaccii...I love the colours and it's a very pretty kit I have to say.

Well I think my time's up for today...thank you for popping in...hope to be back pretty soon...until then take care...have a great weekend...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment