Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Especially For You........

My card entry for this month's Sir Stampalot Challenge "Spring Is In The Air". I'm afraid it's not that good a photo but the light is so bad...the weather here today is so dull and rainy again...I took one photo with flash but preferred the one I'm going to post now...and that is all I'm going to say about it because with the terrible news from Japan we've had today it certainly puts my little problems into perspective!!

Well here it is...hope you like it..........




The backing paper was a download from The Clipart Fairy...the image is from Anne Bodil and coloured with Promarkers, the sentiment mat was from Fred She Said which was drastically resized by me...everything else used was from my stash.

Thank you for popping by...hope you enjoyed your visit...until next time...take care!!




6 comments:

  1. Maureen its just gorgeous, love your background papers and cute little image. Its so fresh. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Maureen, how are you? :-)

    Delightful, love the background!

    I really don't have the space for card making these days.
    That's ok though, coz I can come and admire yours :-)))

    Cheers
    Whims :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card

    Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maureen

    What a deligthful image and all coloured beautifully to create a perfect Spring card.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful spring creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete