Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm back in Blogland..........

I've had quite a long absence from "blogging" thats for sure.....but I'm back now and looking forward to having a really good catch-up.....it wont be so difficult to turn my attention to it either seeing as hubby is giving his undying attention to the TV and the World Cup.......LOL !!

Have had quite a busy time of it.....unfortunately not craft-wise though.....my sister and brother-in-law have been visiting us this last fortnight.....had a fabulous time......had a few trips out and about........soaked up the sun as you do.......there were a couple of days where the weather was a bit "iffy" but otherwise it's been fantastic. They've gone back to the UK today. We're going to miss them.....we always have a great time when they're here.......though its not all bad they're back again for 10 days at the end of September. (We got back from the airport a short while ago.....TV was turned on as soon as we got through the door...England's playing.....LOL !!!) My youngest son comes over with his girlfriend three weeks on Saturday so I will have to have a few intense craft sessions before then......LOL !!

On that note I will say bye for now just thought I'd make a quick visit to show I'm still around......will be back soon with something to show.....I'm going to have a bit of a blog hop I must have missed such a lot. Until then thank you for popping by.....and take care!!




1 comment:

  1. I've missed seeing your posts! Hope you get some crafting time in.

    ReplyDelete