Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

One For The Boys........

I'm entering this card in this week's Creative Cottage challenge "One For The Boys". The image is the charity digi stamp in aid of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance purchased from Pollycraft Designs.....the sentiment is also from Pollycrafts.....both were coloured with Promarkers and cuttlebugged. Background papers are some I found in my "bit box" and if I remember right the green was a FSS paper and the striped one was from The Lilac Garden......the brads from stash.





Thanks for popping by.....until next time.....take care!





3 comments:

  1. He's sooo cute. Love the colours and designs together. Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving me a lovely comment.
    LOL Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Maureen and the colouring is fabulous.Love Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a wonderful card Maureen! Love what you created with Ronnie!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete