Followers

Friday, February 12, 2010

HELLO...

Thanks for popping by, sorry that I haven't a lot to show that will keep you spellbound this time around...just a scrapbook layout, a card and an ATC...I've really fallen by the wayside with regards to my crafting and updating the blog!  I have done a fair amount of "blog hopping" though. LOL.

There's not much of interest happening here at the moment either...the weather's as "iffy" as ever...but saying that the sun is out right now...and things are just rolling along as the norm.  I did get a nice surprise last week though...my hubby informed me that I was spending my birthday in the UK this year...he'd already booked the flights etc when he told me...I think he must have thought I needed cheering up LOL...I'm really looking forward to going...computer video calls are not the same as being there are they.  I've already started to make a list of crafting goodies I want to bring back with me...I'm looking forward to having a good old rummage around the craft shops...and of course others!  LOL.

Now for the uploads I promised...hope you enjoy looking at them...and if you do I would love you to leave me a comment...good or bad all will be appreciated.  Beginning to feel a bit lonely and unloved !!  Not really!!  LOL. 



This card was made with another of Penny Wassenauer's 3D sheets...this time the Blue Rose...as you'll have already seen I posted cards made with the Sapphire Rose sheet in an earlier post...but I do love this image!  I used a downloaded stitch pattern from GemsCottage for the border and a few gems to bling it up a bit.  I used the 'Dear Friend' and 'Thinking of You' sentiments so it could be used for one or two things..birthday etc.

 

To be truthful I'm not too sure about this layout.  I've wanted to do a LO with this photograph for a while...I love the photo...its my youngest grandson Mathew taken when my son and family came over to Spain to visit in 2007.  I added a mat and sentiment cut on my Craft Robo, a few brads, a backing paper that I had from PennyW and tried a bit of sewing along the paler blue strip of card.  As I said I'm not too sure about it I got a bit lost with the LO so left it as it is.


 

Another ATC made with the mini images on Penny's Blue Rose sheet.  I'm getting back into these now...quite enjoyed making the last two...before these I haven't made any ATC's for well over a year...maybe even longer. 

Well that's it I'm afraid I shall have to wrap this post up now...I'm feeling really hungry. 

Bye for now...take care...have a lovely weekend !


No comments:

Post a Comment